Attached is a summary of income and expenses incurred by the Hickory Velo Club during the quarter ending Saturday, September 30, 2023. Please see the spreadsheet for complete details.
- We began the quarter on July 1, 2023 with $1,482.28 in our account at First Horizon Bank.
- Expenses, exclusive of fees incurred by using PayPal as the conduit for membership payments, totaled $40.00.
- That singular expenditure was a refund to Lawrence Thompson for an over payment he’d made in membership dues in the prior quarter. In essence, he registered his family twice.
- Our club’s income for the quarter was $288.98. This reflects nine individual memberships ($212.76) and two family memberships ($76.22).
- We ended quarter with $1,731.26 in our account at First Horizon Bank.
Please review the attachment at your convenience and let me know if you have any questions regarding the club’s financial status.
Hickory Velo Club, LLC